Hello friends what’s going on? I hope all are stay safe at home and stay happy. So, today we are going to discuss Why C reactive protein test in blood?
C reactive protein test measures the level of CRP in blood.Also Liver synthesizes the CRP in response to inflammation. Inflammation protects the tissue if you have an injured or have an infection. Inflammation protects the tissue.if you have an high reactive protein can cause the disorders and also chronic diseases which can also cause the inflammation.
Why it is recommended for the c reactive protein test for the COVID-19 patients?
C reactive protein test going to indicates the body reactions.
- If the CRP is normal then the patients body is reaching to the treatment positively. If it is higher then require to check infection level in their body.
- It is the blood test and it indicates the inflammation level in the body.
- The higher value of CRP indicates the increasing the infection in the body.
- CRP test is not costly like other tests and so it is easy to test.
- Conducting the test twice on an interval 4-5 days reweals the CRP level in the patience on the basis of which doctors can decide the next source of action.
WHY CRP TEST?
CRP test is used to find the infection caused in the body.
Because of CRP test we identify the serious bacterial Infections, urinary track, skin and other diseases.
High level CRP cause the inflammation in the body.
It also indicates heart attack risk.
WHY NEED TO TEST CRP?
If you have serious symptoms about the bacterial infection.
- Rapid breathing
- Nausea and vomiting
- Rapid heart rate
It is useful for find out the conditions of patients and provide the treatment to the body.
Treatment is depending upon the CRP level. If CRP level is high then it is used for statin or other cholesterol-lowering medication and may be aspirin regimen. If inflammation is going on the decrease then it is treatment for ‘Inflammation working’.