Top Things That Increase the Diabetes Risk
- Prediabetes have a impaired glucose tolerance or impaired fasting glucose.
- Prediabetes is one of the risk factor that leads the type-2 diabetes and unable to make enough insulin in body.
- Prediabetes people have a blood glucose level above normal, but not high enough to diagnosed as diabetes.
- Prediabetes exactly happens because of genetic and environmental factors play role in the development of type-2 diabetes, but not everyone with type-2 diabetes is overweight.
- For the prevention of Prediabetes you can exercise regularly and weight loss.
- When born baby have a low weight then baby might be able to predict your risk for diabetes later in life.
- According to scientist genetic link between low birth weight in newborns and development of diabetes in their fathers.
- Genes in the father that leads to diabetes in future and also cause low birth weight in his child, and those some genes are passed to his baby.
- Babies who have a low birth weight these are also have a higher risk of developing the disease themselves if their father’s not mother have a diabetes.
Don’t get enough sun exposure:
- It is important to protect from the sun rays these are harmful to causing cancer, shinning sunlight you at risk for diabetes.
- Deficiency of vitamin D it causes the type-2 diabetes and prediabetes, regulates of their weight.
- After researching it believes that sunshine vitamin plays an important role in proper functioning of your pancrease, which produce the insulin and helps regulate blood sugar.
- For proper functioning eat foods rich in the vitamin, like salmon and vitamin D-fortified.
Smoking leads to 40% chances of developing type-2 diabetes than non-smokers. If you are more smoking then higher your risk. Because of smoking at any time that will benefit your health immediately, but earlier you quite, the better-both for controlling your blood glucose levels and for your overall well-being.
It is most significant reason to go organic pesticides have been linked to an increased risk for diabetes, particularly type-2. Many researches shows it leads the 60% chances of diabetes. Many research is still needed, but in the meantime, consider reducing your exposure to pesticides as much as possible.
Taking more antibiotics it also chances of type-2 diabetes. People who filled two or four cloxacilin between 15 year had 23% higher risk for diabetes. Those who complete five or more courses of antibiotics had a 53% higher risk of diabetes.
10% chances of pregnant woman develops diabetes, in this condition a non-diabetic woman develops diabetes during 24 weeks and stop chances of diabetes after the baby is born. However it’s result for developing pre-diabetes or type-2 diabetes.
Microwave leftovers in Plastic:
A good reason to does not clean your collection of takeout containers : More time heating food in them might increase your risk of developing diabetes. According to researches it is found that two chemicals are used for manufacturing of plastic wrap and containers which is the increase the risk of diabetes in children and teens. The chemicals were found to increase insulin resistance, a harbinger to diabetes, as well as elevated blood pressure.
Your Diet is Light on Probiotics :
- When you have more bad bacteria than good bacteria in your gut then the increase your risk of diabetes.
- You know your stomach needs good bacteria called probiotics for proper digestion low levels can lead to inflammation that may eventually lead to insulin resistance.
- For resistance to diabetes eat foods like yogurt, sauerkraut and some cheeses for a probiotics boost. These are the healthy foods for good gut bacteria.
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome:
- Another risk factor women Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS), in this condition that can result occur in irregular periods, no periods, painful periods, infertility, and increase the levels of testosterone.
- PCOS is cause the high glucose levels and also have insulin resistance, a condition a condition which body does not use enough insulin.
- If you have PCOS, then visit your doctor to be tested for diabetes.
- Depression is most risk factor for diabetes and multiple other chronic of heat the eating well and exercising may not be a priority for who experiencing depressive symptoms.
- Manage the illness and emotions is most important for preventing diabetes.