Problems faced by diabetes patients
Hello friends, How are you? I hope all are happy and safe. Today we are discuss about problem faced by Diabetes Patients.
When you have longer time with diabetes and the less controlled your blood sugar, higher risk of problems. Finally,diabetes problems may be disabling or even life-threatening.
Possble problems include by diabetes patients :
Cardiovascular disease :
- Mostly Diabetes dramatically increases the risk of various cardiovascular problems, including coronary artery disease with chest pain(angina), heart attack, stroke and narrowing of arteries(atherosclerosis).
- If you have diabetes, you are mostly to have heart disease or stroke.
Nerve damage(neuropathy) problem faced by Diabetes Patients:
- More sugar can injure the walls of tiny blood vessels (capillaries) that nourish your nerves, especially in your legs.
- Because of this tingling numbers, burning or pain that usually begins at this tips of the toes or fingers and gradually spreads upward.
Kidney damage (nephropathy) :
- Kidney is the most important part of our body that contain millions of tiny blood vessel clusters(glomeruli) that filter waste from your blood.
- High blood pressure might be lead the kidney disease.
- When you have a protein in the urine is a sign of kidney disease.
- Diabetes damage the kidney failure, which requires dialysis or a kidney transplant.
Eye damage(retinopathy) :
- According to the doctors that people with diabetes see an eye doctor every year for a dilated eye exam.
- Because of diabetes damage the blood vessels of the retina (diabetic retinopathy), potentially leading to Blindness.
- Diabetes can also increases the risk of other serious vision, such as cataracts-(a clouding of the lens of the eye), Glaucoma-(increased pressure in the eye), Retinopathy-(eye changes with the retina in the back of the eye).
Heart and Brain problem faced by Diabetes Patients:
- All patients of diabetes have an increase the chance of heart disease and strokes.
- Because of heart disease it can mainly cause the death in people with diabetes.
- That’s why it is important to control other risks such as high blood pressure and high facts(cholesterol), as well as blood sugar.
- High blood sugar level raises the risk of suffering from depression, anxiety and some other mental disorders.
High blood sugar level can lead to poor blood flow and nerve damage. This can lead the problems of slow healing of sores. When you have experience you can also lose feeling in your feet. In serious cases, this mainly lead to the amputation of your toes, foot, or leg.
Sexual dysfunction :
- When men have a diabetes, particularly those who smoke, nerve and blood vessels damage can lead to erection problems.
- This can mainly be treated with medication.
- In women which have diabetes that can cause a reduced sex drive (loss of libido), less pleasure from sex, vaginal dryness, less ability to orgasm, pain during sex.
Premature menopause problem faced by Diabetes Patient’s :
- At the age of 51 woman can cause the menopause.
- When you have menopause it is consider as a premature and may be related to immune disorders such as type-1 diabetes.
- When you have a diabetes then body fights your pancrease.
- Premature menopause is increased risk of heart disease, is increased risk of heart disease, osteoporosis and for some women, fertility.