Muscles in the Human Body
Hello friends, How are you? I hope all are stay safe at home and stay healthy life. Today we are discuss about muscles in the Human body.
- Muscles are special structure in a body that helps us to over type of moment. Muscles that is normally controlled by individual volition, skeletal muscle.
- There is a special tissue in our body, known as muscle tissue.
- Contraction and relaxation of which facilities the movement.
- Functions of muscles is to produce force and motion.
They are three types of muscles i.e. cardiac muscles and smooth muscles and skeletal muscles.
- In this muscles cardiac muscles and smooth muscles are and involuntary control and skeletal muscles are voluntary control.
- In this muscles cardiac muscles and smooth muscles are and voluntary control.
- Smooth muscles fibres are placed in the walls of hollow visceral organs, without the heart, they appear spindle shaped, and are also under involuntary control.
- Skeletal muscles are attach to skeleton. And they are in voluntary control.
Differentiate between Voluntary muscles and involuntary muscles:
|Voluntary control||Involuntary control|
|1.||Voluntary muscles are under consious control.||Involuntary muscles are in u consious control.|
|2.||These are Somatosensory Nervous system.||These are Autonomic Nervous system. |
|3.||For example: Skeletal muscles||For example: Cardiac and smooth muscles|
|4.||Constant rythmic contraction.||Some have constant rhythmic contraction.|
|5.||Multinucleated cells.||Uninucleated cells.|
|6.||Voluntary muscles easily tired.||Involuntary muscles are not easily tired.|
Functions of muscles :
Muscles are helps for person to move, speak, and chew.
Muscles are used for controlling heartbeat, breathing and digestion.